Dr. Magnant is a board certified vascular surgeon and has dedicated his surgical practice to a singular focus on the modern evaluation and minimally invasive treatment of venous insufficiency. Vein Specialists recognizes that many patients may have symptoms other than run of the mill varicose veins. Symptoms such as swollen and achy legs, restless leg syndrome, nocturnal urination, nighttime leg cramps and other unusual presentations are often underappreciated and unrecognized. Our unique practice offers a vascular surgical perspective, with 100% focus on venous evaluation and treatment.
Dr Magnant and his Staff are the greatest professionals in a Medical office…the take time with you..make sure all your questions are answered…Dr Magnant makes your procedure go so smooth and pain free…
I love this place and it’s doctors! They are kind, patient, knowledgeable and informative of everything. I’m glad I chose Vein Specialists for my varicose vein issues!
Vein Specialists’ state-of-the-art facility is designed to ensure the highest quality of care and best clinical experience possible for patients. Dr. Magnant has embraced three key concepts to build a successful practice: ability, affability, and availability.
Shop & Compare:
- We are the only IAC Accredited Vein Centers in Southwest Florida.
- Dr. Joseph Magnant is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon.
- We have IAC Accredited Vascular Labs with full-time Registered Vascular Sonographers.
- We are a Medtronic Center of Excellence for physician training.
- We offer the latest technology in vein treatments including: ClosureFAST, LASER, VenaSeal, Varithena, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), and Iliac Vein Stenting.