Sharon Spoede, APRN, joined Vein Specialists in April 2014. She assists Dr. Magnant in performing new patient, preoperative and postoperative evaluations as well as injection sclerotherapy and VeinGogh™ cosmetic venous treatments for spider veins and other small vascular lesions. Sharon is now seeing patients at the Bonita Springs and Fort Myers offices. Sharon is originally from Williamsburg, Virginia. She graduated Cum Laude from Christopher Newport University in Newport News, VA with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and went on to earn her Master’s degree as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) at Florida’s Gulf Coast University (FGCU) School of Nursing in 2010. Sharon’s outside interests include boating, traveling and spending time with her husband and daughter.
Vein Specialists’ state-of-the-art facility is designed to ensure the highest quality of care and best clinical experience possible for patients. Dr. Magnant has embraced three key concepts to build a successful practice: ability, affability, and availability.
Shop & Compare:
- We are the only IAC Accredited Vein Centers in Southwest Florida.
- Dr. Joseph Magnant is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon.
- We have IAC Accredited Vascular Labs with full-time Registered Vascular Sonographers.
- We are a Medtronic Center of Excellence for physician training.
- We offer the latest technology in vein treatments including: ClosureFAST, LASER, VenaSeal, Varithena, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), and Iliac Vein Stenting.