Carlie Black, MPAM, PA-C, joined Vein Specialists in 2018. She assists Dr. Magnant in performing new patient, pre-operative and post-operative evaluations. Carlie grew up in southeast Pennsylvania, near Baltimore, MD. She attended FGCU and graduated from the University of North Carolina with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology. After graduating she worked as a Physical Therapy Technician and then went on to Physician Assistant school at Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, VA. Prior to working with Dr. Magnant, Carlie worked as an Orthopedic PA-C in Indianapolis, IN. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Carlie’s interests include traveling, sports, hiking and spending time with her husband and their two dogs.
Dr Magnant and his Staff are the greatest professionals in a Medical office…the take time with you..make sure all your questions are answered…Dr Magnant makes your procedure go so smooth and pain free…
I love this place and it’s doctors! They are kind, patient, knowledgeable and informative of everything. I’m glad I chose Vein Specialists for my varicose vein issues!
Vein Specialists’ state-of-the-art facility is designed to ensure the highest quality of care and best clinical experience possible for patients. Dr. Magnant has embraced three key concepts to build a successful practice: ability, affability, and availability.
Shop & Compare:
- We are the only IAC Accredited Vein Centers in Southwest Florida.
- Dr. Joseph Magnant is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon.
- We have IAC Accredited Vascular Labs with full-time Registered Vascular Sonographers.
- We are a Medtronic Center of Excellence for physician training.
- We offer the latest technology in vein treatments including: ClosureFAST, LASER, VenaSeal, Varithena, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), and Iliac Vein Stenting.