The experienced professionals at Vein Specialists help patients in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs gain healthier legs and a better quality of life through VenaSeal™ vein treatment. This minimally invasive procedure is the only non-tumescent, non-thermal, non-sclerosant procedure approved for use in the U.S. that uses a specially formulated medical adhesive to close veins.
VenaSeal™ works by:
- Delivering a specifically formulated medical adhesive agent to close down the diseased veins
- Re-routing blood to healthy veins
- Improving vein disease & symptoms
Additional benefits of choosing VenaSeal™ include:
- Use of local anesthesia with only a single small needle stick required
- Less potential complications
- Little to no pain
- Extremely fast recovery time
- You can walk and drive immediately following your procedure
You’ll Be on Your Way to Healthier Legs through VenaSeal™ in Four Easy Steps:
- Your doctor will take an ultrasound of your leg to assess the affected vein before the VenaSeal™ procedure begins.
- After your skin is numbed using a local anesthetic, you will feel some pressure while your doctor expertly places a catheter into the problem vein.
- After carefully applying the medical adhesive into the diseased vein, the catheter is removed, and a small bandage is placed over the site where the catheter was inserted.
- The medical adhesive will close off the vein. The adhesive and the diseased vein are then absorbed by your body in the months following VenaSeal™ and blood is rerouted through other healthy veins.
There’s no reason to live with painful vein disease. Let the experts at the Vein Specialists in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs help you get back to enjoying life through a simple, yet effective VenaSeal™ vein treatment. Schedule an appointment today!