Jill Tanner, MSN, NP-C, joined Vein Specialists in August 2017. She assists Dr. Magnant in performing new patient, preoperative and postoperative evaluations. She also assists Dr. Magnant in the angio suite during Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) procedures. Jill is originally from Trumbull, Connecticut and graduated from Mount Saint Mary College in New York with a Bachelor of Science Nursing Degree. She later graduated with honors from Quinnipiac University with a Master of Science Nursing Degree. She is a member of several professional organizations including the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Jill’s outside interests include hiking with her dog, biking, kayaking, and spending time with her husband.
Vein Specialists’ state-of-the-art facility is designed to ensure the highest quality of care and best clinical experience possible for patients. Dr. Magnant has embraced three key concepts to build a successful practice: ability, affability, and availability.
Shop & Compare:
- We are the only IAC Accredited Vein Centers in Southwest Florida.
- Dr. Joseph Magnant is a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon.
- We have IAC Accredited Vascular Labs with full-time Registered Vascular Sonographers.
- We are a Medtronic Center of Excellence for physician training.
- We offer the latest technology in vein treatments including: ClosureFAST, LASER, VenaSeal, Varithena, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), and Iliac Vein Stenting.